Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Snow White

and all her friends are here right now - Grouchy, Grumpy, Moany, Whiny, Pouty, and a few other unmentionable names so I've not been in the mood to post.

I have been working on quilty stuff though in between the above visitors. And looking at quilty magazines. I've finished 10 or 12 quilts in my head just flipping through them.

Can't find the cable to upload from my camera either. Hence, some of the names (and lack of posts).

And dh really made me mad but I won't go into that. Just think when your dh made you mad and you will understand. More names.

Plus, you should see the unbelievable mess my dd and her friend made in her room. You would feel sorry for her me, no her, when I inform her she has to clean it tonight. Names, names, names. I'd bet my camera cable is in there. But why?

It must be time to throw a temper tantrum again so they will hear me.

1 comment:

Cornbread and Beans Quilting said...

awwww ..I feel your pain sister.

You need a margarita and a back rub!! Get that DH of yours to rub your back and feet tonight. LOL

Here is hoping for those bad dwarfs to go on vacation and for Cleany-kids-rooms, Alone-time, Happy, and Content dwarfs to come for a visit!!

Melissa