Now, what quilty stuff was going on this past week? Nothing. Don't you just hate those work frenzies followed by lulls? I want work frenzy all the time. Guess you need down time to think, chill, do the domestic thing, deal with reality.
I did do other somethings though...
- Thursday - spent about 8 hours organizing the garage somewhat - what was I thinking?
- Friday - Fall Festival at the school
- Saturday - picnic party
- Saturday night - sleepover with 4 giggling girls (I swear they are louder than a large group of boys),
- Sunday still had girls
- Monday - sick kid home from doing too much all weekend
- Tuesday - everyone leave me alone or else! where I proceeded to tear up 3 rooms in the house and called it reorganizing except I haven't put it all back in a logical place
- Wednesday - quilt group potluck (unbelievable amount of food) and visit/lecture from Patricia Knoechel.
- Which brings us back to today - I'm at a standstill. Was supposed to go do a little sewing this morning but I'm like a deer in headlights. Just can't seem to get moving. Economy worries. Should have gone sewing so I would shut off the brain for a bit from reality. KWIM?
We thought we were going to welcome my son's baby-boy-to-be yesterday, but, no, the little guy is refusing to make his entrance. They are now thinking his name will be Max (Maxwell or Maximillian). His quilt is still not quilted. Yup, at a standstill. I need a poke with a straight pin.
Maybe quilty stuff tomorrow...