Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday - so far

The inner borders are on the Square in Square. I'm not going to take a picture until the outer border is on maybe later today or tomorrow for sure. I think this will be the quickest I have ever cut and pieced a top - less than two weeks!

It's true that I had a goal to finish four UFO projects by the end of October. Two UFO's were completed, two little projects were started and completed, and two big projects cut out. Not sure if I'm ahead or not. But, two other UFO's were pushed to that near completion step. The Peace banner needs binding and the Special Day banner needs to be quilted and bound. All in all I'm not unhappy with my progress. Actually rather proud that I completed what I did.

There was a little sidestep again this a.m. after putting on the inner border of the square in square. I feel another scrap quilt coming on. Scrap quilts are my ultimate favorite type of quilt. The more fabric the merrier.

Here's the near future project to use up scraps and a nice older red that's been in my stash...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Way to go with all that you accomplished in Oct! I think I recognize the red in your new scrap braid, is it from Thimbleberries?
Keep up the good work! :^)