Thursday, August 20, 2009

Beeswax collage



I enjoyed a beeswax collage class at Frenzy Stamper last Saturday given by Michael Putman and Lesley Fisher. You can check them out at jackandcatcurio.blogspot.com or jackandcatcurio.com. There were many techniques and products included in this class and they will add so much to future projects. Michael and Lesley teach at several locations and everything needed for the project was included in the class fee so give it a try.

It's still somehow odd to me that I can take a few unrelated bits and pieces and turn it into something I want to say. When it comes together so easily and seems like it has to be then I feel strangely satisfied. That's the way I felt about this piece. Do you know what I mean? I feel pleased with the outcome for my first try.



2 comments:

Jack and Cat Curio said...

We love it! We also loved having you in class! All the best Melody! This was one of Mike's favorites!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Hiya Melody! Glad you stretched your wings and tried a different craft class, awesome project!