Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Quilty Morning - That a Q not a G - :)

Getting a move and groove on this morning. Besides doing some of the necessary evils (a load of laundry, picking up, etc.) I've gotten a few quilty things done.

So far I've prepared a backing, cut some Warm N' Natural, and pinned the runner I made from Happy Zombie's pattern!
Runner pinned

Then I started a list (embarrassingly long) of UFO's. Gave up on that because, ugh, I got tired of going through the project drawers.
UFO

Decided time would be better spent working on one of those UFO's so I pulled these
Photobucket
from this
Photobucket
and here is the back of a paper pieced log cabin mini ready to have a border put on and be quilted.
Photobucket

Not only that but I organized a bit more of my fabrics (it will get done eventually), paid a few bills (very depressing), read blogs, had my coffee, put up last night's dishes and it's only 7 a.m. Can you tell I'm a morning person?

Yeehah, I love it when a day starts out this smoothly and tomorrow is quilt group meeting. Double yeehah. I'm hoping to have the table runner quilted so I can work on the binding during the meeting. We'll see.

Til next time...have a happy and productive day.

4 comments:

Cornbread and Beans Quilting said...

You busy little bee you! How smart to do your chores first, then quilt. Why don't I ever do that? I will...REALLY...I will vaccum and mop today. LOL
Thanks for being a good example. =)

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Oh my, I got exhausted reading what all you got accomplished today. But you go girl and get some more quilting done today. Good job!

Karen said...

The log cabin quilt is going to be very nice. I very much like log cabins in just about any shape and form.
Good luck on those UFO's. I think you must have more than me from the looks of your list.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I made that Happy Zombie quilt too. Love it and so so easy huh?