Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Woo hoo! Woo hoo!

Do a little cabbage patch dance. I got a quilt to the quilter's! And she said it will probably be ready Thursday or Friday. It's dd's square in square. I meant to take a pic of the back before I took it over but forgot. The back is all pieced from leftovers. Kind of fun. She's using turquoise thread. Eeeek! Hope it looks good on the dark outer border. (DD won't care. She'll just love having her very own first-big-quilt-made-by-mom-especially-for-her quilt.

I'll have pics of projects I've been working on tomorrow. Been getting all kinds of things finished up. Well, it seems like it. Or maybe I'm just happy to have a quilt being quilted.

Til tomorrow...

3 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Congrats on meeting the deadline. Can't wait to see how turquoisey is is, LOL. I'm sure your DD will absolutely love it!

Finn said...

Hurray for finishes! I will be so happy to mark them/it off for you. Unfortunately, I can't for the life of me remember your first name and I don't see it here on your blog....help!!! Hugs, Finn

Anonymous said...

Hi Melody! Just wanted to wish a very Merry Christmas to you and yours!!