Friday, July 15, 2011

DQS 11

I was lucky enough to get a spot in the Doll Quilt Swap 11. My partner may be disappointed that I'm not asking more questions or posting fabric possibilities. When I received her info and stalked her photos I knew exactly what I wanted to do. Sorry partner, no sneak peeks. Well, maybe eventually, but I would second guess myself to death from any comments.

If you are not familiar with DQS (Doll Quilt Swap) click on the button on the right and you will get to see some amazing little quilts and read about the swaps.

The link to the Farmer's Wife Quilt-A-Long is functioning now too.

The little pest, D.C., being sweet. He gets mad because I don't allow him in the sewing room. He likes to jump on the table by my iron. But if the door is not shut tightly he jumps at it until it opens and sits in the window if he can sneak past me. I'm sure this cat would use all of his nine lives quickly if he weren't monitored.


 

No comments: