Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Decisions or indecisive...whatever

Huh? Yes. No. Maybe. My quilt brain is out of control! I am on my third or fourth quilt for the Doll Quilt Swap. I posted on the group that I had made a decision and was sticking to it (yeah, right) and that was a couple quilts ago. It is harder than I thought to make a little quilt for someone you don't know. Also, I'm not really a "blue" person but my partner is. Not only am I on my 3rd or 4th quilt, although I've not completed a single one but have good starts on all, but I also made little samples in colors I like.

BUT! Yes!! This is it!!! My final decision. This is the center and I will have blocks around the outside. The quilt will push the limit on size and maybe squeak over a 1/4" or so. Depends on how flush I get my binding. :) Hope my partner likes the color combination and batiks.

Now I'd better get my butt off the computer and back to the sewing room. I have one week left to finish up. Eeeek!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: